bsi Haccp accreditation

HACCP accredited

What is HACCP?
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system, is a process control system that identifies where hazards might occur in the food production process and puts into place stringent actions to take to prevent the hazards from occurring.
It is best practice intent for product validation, approved supplier programs, foreign matter controls, allergen management and training.

Click on the links below to view our accreditation:
HACCP Certificate 1
HACCP Certificate 2

SQF (Safe, Quality Food)

The Program is one of the world’s leading food safety and quality management systems.  It is designed to meet the needs of retailers and suppliers worldwide. The Program provides independent certification that a supplier’s food safety and quality management system complies with international and domestic food safety regulations. This enables suppliers to assure their customers that food has been produced, processed, prepared and handled according to the highest possible standards, at all levels of the supply chain.

Click on the links below to view our accreditation:
SQF Certificate 1
SQF Certificate 2

What is Organic?

To add an Organic Logo to food, the item must consist of 95% organic ingredients, meaning free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilisers, and dyes, and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering. The remaining 5% may only be foods or processed with additives on an approved list.

Environmental impact: One of the goals of organically grown and produced foods are to encourage environmentally friendly farming and growth practices, cycling of natural resources, and growing food without the need for harsh pesticides or chemical fertilizers.

At Wild Breads we are certified by 2 leading organisations:

Click on the links below to view our accreditation:
ACO Certified Organic Processor
OFC Accredited Organic Processor

What is Halal?

The meaning of the word Halal is: “Permitted, allowed, authorised, approved, sanctioned, lawful, legal, legitimate or licit”.
When used in relation to products in any form whatsoever it means that it is permitted and fit for consumption by Muslims.

Click on the link below to view our accreditation:
Halal Certification

What is Kosher?

In Hebrew, “Kashrus,” from the root kosher (or “kasher”), means suitable and/or “pure”, thus ensuring fitness for consumption.

Click on the link below to view our accreditation:
Kosher Certificate

Click on the link below to view our accreditation:
Woolworths Quality Assurance

Certifications

  • HAACP Certificate no. SFAAU10/7630
  • WQA – Woolworths Quality Control Standard Certificate #69584-2
  • OFC – Organic Food Chain Certificate #0475
  • Food Business Licence – 5 Star Rating
  • Food Safety Supervisor Certificate 102969

Wholesale bread ordering

Existing Wild Breads wholesale customers

LOGIN HERE

Online ordering instructions

DOWNLOAD PDF

New Sol Breads Wholesale Customers

To access online wholesale bread ordering please contact

Business Development Manager
John Manniz +61 409 493 101

Contact us

About Wild Breads

Wild Breads is an Australian speciality wholesale bakery comprising the Sol Breads, Nomad Breads and Wild Breads brands.

With our state of the art bakery and passionate artisan bakers, we craft an extensive range of authentic breads and baked goods.

Key to our success is our commitment to tradition, quality and reliability. And we are wild about bread.

Wild Breads Pty Ltd

ABN 47 100 507 104
89 Harcourt Road, Darra, QLD, 4076
Telephone: +61 7 3251 5555
Fax: +61 7 3251 5500

Postal address

PO Box 3257, Darra QLD 4076

Wholesale enquiries

Fields marked with an * are required

SOL BREADS WEBSITE